Thursday, July 14, 2011

back to blogging!

I started this blog back when I was about to move to Kenya and I needed a way to keep my friends & family updated. I've now been home for over 2 years and my life is definitely different since my last entry. I recently read over some of those old entries and it's a blessing (and funny!) to be reminded of all that I experienced during that year and all that the Lord taught me...some of those lessons I'll have to be retaught over and over! And that's why I think I'll pick back up with these entries. The Lord is still letting me experience some amazing things and He's still teaching me! It may not be updates about hot showers or stories of how my little Faith reminded me to have faith or how I spent the day peeling potatoes and learning Swahili....it may be more like how my nieces and nephew infuse more joy in my life than I can stand or how God is teaching me to trust Him with my dreams even if that makes me vulnerable and scared like a little girl! No matter what it is, I hope this blogging thing helps me vent my stories a little easier....like it did back in Kenya. And if you've read this far, bless your heart!

Much love,
Lindsey

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

well this should be fun, even though i talk to you almost every single day:) excited to read your blog!