Thursday, February 12, 2009

a new addition to the tumaini team...

Hey Everyone!

This has been a good week...a perfect package and Valentine's cards from people I love, a weekend at Spiritual Life Conference hearing about what God is doing all over this country, and a new friend from the US.

We just welcomed a new team member to Tumaini. Jennilynn will be heading to Tumaini for the first time tomorrow. We're excited to have a new face and personality and we're thankful for her safe arrival.

It's been a great week, but I'm looking forward to getting back to my little ones. Please pray for Faith as she has the measles. I'm ready to have my wild child back....she's been pretty tame since she started feeling bad.

Please also pray for team unity as Katie, Jennilynn, and I have the opportunity to love the Tumaini family for God's glory.

Much love,
Lindsey

2 comments:

Malia said...

Oh Lindsey...it is so good to hear fron you on your blog...I can hardly wait to see you when you come home...I know you are really going to miss all those babies when you leave ...WE MISS YOU & are praying for you & the kids, LOVE YOU...Malia

Kelsey said...

i think it is time for an update on what you are doing back home:)